Give Your Child a High Energy, Kung Fu Kicking, Karate Choppin’ Kung Fu Birthday Party
… for boys and girls celebrating their 4th+ birthday
If you’re looking for something special kids birthday party, something your son or daughter will remember and the perfect way to keep friends and family engaged and entertained – then why not try a Kung Fu Kids Birthday Party?
Held at our full-time martial arts school located on Spindle Way, Crawley we have the perfect venue to help you run a fun filled, action packed party that leaves the party guests – smiling, sweating and coming back for more.
The party is suitable for children with absolutely no martial arts experience, we’ll have the guests running around, learning cool kung fu moves coupled with important messages on never using their Kung Fu skills at home or at school.
High energy, seriously fun games during the party!
Eating party food during a well deserved break
Practising Kung Fu on the pads
Cutting the birthday cake with a Kung Fu sword
At the Kung Fu Kids Birthday Party your child will:
- Impress and entertain as he or she demonstrates all the kung fu movements to their friends before they join in the fun.
- Be a Black Belt for the day – wearing a belt reserved for martial arts experts.
- Cut the birthday cake with a traditional Kung Fu sword.
- Be remembered for having a unique and action packed birthday party – no one else knew existed!
Watch a kids kung fu class in action (opens in a new window)
Looking for a stress free way to entertain your child and all their friends?
- Keep all your childs classmates busy and happy with our all action packed kung fu class
- Get everyone involved — from the youngest to the oldest, the loudest to the quiestest
- Make the day busy and filled with positive messages only found through martial arts training
- Finish the the KUNG FU PROMISE to pay respect at home, at school, to mums and dads
- Clean up the mess and get rid of the rubbish!
All of our instructors are CRB checked for your peace of mind, are experience teaching kids in our regular martial arts class and understand how BIG a day this is for both you and your child.
To find out how your child can be a Black Belt for the day call us on 01293 544 333, email Team@kungfuschools.org or call in a visit our kung fu school at 1A, Spindle Way, Three Bridges, Crawley, RH10 1TG.